Insurance consulting firm, Ares & Co supports all General Management in the Insurance sector: General insurers, Mutual insurers without intermediaries & 45, Benefit institutions, Large brokers
The Insurance market
The Insurance market has long been perceived as relatively closed off from the upheavals affecting other industries given the very nature of its highly regulated activity, focused on long cycles.
This is no longer the case, as the industry faces a changing environment:
- A growing regulatory corpus no longer limited to financial aspects (protection of personal data, duty of advice, etc.)
- New consumer and customer interaction practices inherited from other industries (ease and immediacy of communications)
- The arrival of new players such as InsurTech and even in the near future GAFA, capitalising on excellent customer experience and ultra-modern assets (AI)
- The pressure created by the fall in interest rates on Asset-Liability Management
In order to stay in the race, Insurance Companies' first challenge is to rethink the way they approach customer interactions.
Operationally, internal practices and relationships with third parties, particularly in the areas of distribution and claims management, will have to adapt to a competitive context (emergence of service providers and new distribution formats) and new customer behaviour.
While price positioning remains a critical factor, insurers will also have to work on quality of service, their image as perceived by customers and their range of complementary services if they want to maintain and develop their attractiveness and build customer loyalty.
Insurance consulting firm
The guarantee of a tailor-made consulting offer for Insurance companies
To respond to new insurance issues, Ares & Co provides its Clients in the insurance sector with the guarantee of tailor-made, analytical and rigorous work.
Ares & Co, consulting firm for Insurance
Ares & Co supports Insurance Companies in their transformation, in particular by:
- Designing new business models
- Redefining customer journeys in line with new models
- Building new business models
- Transforming the network
- Defining new product ranges and developing the associated pricing